Thursday 2 April 2009

Bad taste and can't sleep.

Ever had one of those days?

I woke up yesterday with the most foul taste in my mouth and no matter how many times I brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash it still there.

I even deliberately ate strong tasting foods, onion, chillies, strong cheese.....still taste this yucky taste.

Think it may have something to to with my goof old "friend" Aspergillis (ABPA)

On top of that I went to bed at 10.30 pm just to be woken up by my arse of a neighbour slamming car doors as he heads of into wherever at 3 am. Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!

If I don't get a good night's sleep I usually have such a pants day healthwise and i've got so much to do today (am visiting my grandparents who haven't been that well, who live 70 miles away and muggins here is doing the driving)

Oh well, i'm gonna take the bad taste and me off to bed and hope I can get another hour of sleep or so before getting hubby ready for work.

Night night

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment