Wednesday 8 April 2009

Wedding Photo's!!!!

After months and months of waiting (we got married 20th December last year) our photographer has given us a load of photos from our big day to sift through for our wedding ablum and also a picture CD with music of some of their favorites in a story book format (which is amazing).


Here are a few shots of our amazing day (I have permission before anyone says anything, as these are from the CD)

Hubby and I just have to sift through the other 642 shots to decide which 80 goes in our album....eekkkk!!!!
On top of all of this, our photographer has entered our pics into a "bride of the year comp", our videographer has entered our wedding video into his national videographers competition and he also contacted Wedding TV who came and interviewed us and what was originally going to be a three minute piece on the Wedding Breakfast show is now going to be a whole hour in a series called Happy Ever After that airs in a couple of weeks time. Double Eeeekkkkk!!! lol
Will Blog more later when I can get my head around all this post wedding excitement...lol
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures but they're so tiny it's hard to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vx. I think if you click on the pics they come through bigger.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty and I your dress is gorgeous! I hope our photographer does as good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures.. I love your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that was me signed into the CF relationships ID - silly me! Just wanted to say gorgeous pics and beautiful dress! It took us ages to sift through and find the pics we wanted to keep and I think you'll have the same trouble ;) xx

    ReplyDelete