Thursday 5 February 2009

Another day, another test!!


Just a quick blog tonight.....well it's not as if you do a lot whilst stuck in hospital....lol
Breathing has been a little up and down today.


Went for a CT scan to check out what's going on with my small airways. Should get the results tomorrow. Have also been learning a new physio technique called AD! So far seems promising.


My wonderful husband travelled 90 miles to the hospital (after work) to come and see me...which I really needed. He is my rock and although he could only stay a couple of hours, he cheered me up so much and made me feel better about myself.


I've also had lots of the lovely ladies from the You and Your Wedding forum asking me lots of questions about the wedding invitations I made. Here's the pic again in case any of you want another look. If you have any questions about how I made them, just mail me.


Well that's it for tonight. Chat soon


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment